Join the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
always welcome in every community
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your "home" YMCA (your home Y is the local branch that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen community.
- Nationwide membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restrictions or blackout periods
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 51% of the time
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc. are not eligible
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and address
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer their membership affiliation for continued use
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Join between October 1-31 and receive $100 in valuable coupons that can be used for programs throughout the Y! These coupons can be redeemed by an active member at any of our branch locations.
We want our current members to know how much we appreciate them as well. Members are encouraged to enter their name into daily drawings for chances to spin our prize wheel for great Y products!
Don't miss out on the fun - JOIN TODAY!!
Click on your branch below for membership rates: